e shtunë, 6 tetor 2007

WHAT IS A TOP RATED INTERNET COMPANY

When I evaluate a company,I look for these key points.Keep in mind,I join a company to make money.I do not want to hurt anyone or rip anyone off.

1. If you are not making at least 75% of the upfront commission when you make a sale,forge it.

2. If you have to have 1000,10,000 people in your organization before you make any real money.Do not join.

3. If they teach you to hold home parties and invete all your friends.Run away lol.

4.If they have a sales pitch 2-3 times a day and only 2-3 training classes per week.That means that the company is more interested in selling you than training you how to make money.

5. If you can't break even or get into profit with 3 sales,Run

6.If you can't speak with the owners or support for get it.I like to know who I am doing business with before I open my wallet up.

7. I shy away from pre launch and new companies.The chances of them becomeing the new amway is like hitting the lottery.I just as well go to Vegas and blow it on a good time.These are not all the rules for finding a good company to work with,But good guide to help you narrow down your choices.
After months and months of research there is one company that stands out as #1 home base business on the internet.The top rated internet company for making money is EDC GOLD.

I give EDC GOLD a gold star for several reasons.It is the only company that gives you a real chance to make big money on internet.They pay out 100% commission.The owners work the business with you to ensure your success.The training is worth the price of admission alone.To learn more about edc gold and how it can help you be successful on the internet go to http://mikesteamgold.com

Nuk ka komente: