e shtunë, 6 tetor 2007

REALLY GOOD FREE TRAFFIC

Back again and got a little secret.
I am going to tell you how you can post hundereds of ads on Craigs list a day.True story I post about 300 a day now.
I have posted over 700 in a day.But been getting lazy.First you need about 10 gmail accounts.Then sign them all up for a Craigs list account.Ok now the tricky parts.If you got a domain name great.Other wise go get one or two.
Technorati Profile
Godaddy .com is great place to do that.Once you got the domain from godaddy go make about 10 subdomain names.Make sure to redirect them to your capture page.Now you should be ready for the best part.
The big secret is changing your IP address.Look in Google search for hide my IP.When you can hide your IP from Craigs list,You can post and post changing your link around with different sub domains and different Gmail accounts.Next time I will go over a big secret about a machine that will do it all for you. http://tinyurl.com/2lkwh5
And if you want to just post ads and have all the work done for you.I mean no sales calls no closing calls no follow ups.All done for you and you still get 100% of the money.http://5figure.info

Nuk ka komente: