e shtunë, 6 tetor 2007

Creating traffic and getting conversions

I'm not no expert traffic guru,But I did find a good way to send 2600 visitors to my site in 24hrsCan you guess how,Well I'll tell you it was free.

Craigs List is where and how I did it was easy.I figured out how to post 1000 ads on Craigs list.No kidding 1000 ads and only 96 got flagged.

Took 10 hrs to post them all but I netted 2000 bucks for it.So not a bad week I would say.The conversion rate wasn't very good,All though I still have about 10 good leads to follow up with.

With Craigs List always making changes,Like increasing and changing there guide linesits not that easy to get all your ads up.

I see purls are still working for hiding your link,Which is good.Hiding your IP is still a big utensil to be able to do.I myself use a wire less sprint card and it works super.The cost is not cheep,But well worth to have.

So I will leave it at this for now and If your looking for a way to get traffic and need a great business to promote.You might check out what I do full time.http://mikesteamgold.com

Nuk ka komente: